I wish I had a better set up for my sweet treats! There are so many flavors that I want to make for my loyal customers, but I just don't have the right equipment. I really need a refrigerated display case so that I can make sinfully delicious delicacies that will have people going mad just at the thought of mashing their molars into them.
Until I can get a refrigerated display case I'm stuck with having to create sweet morsels that can withstand sitting out on a counter. Oh...what I would give to make cream cheese frostings, moist cupcakes with a pudding center, whoopie pies, and all the other goodies my loyal customers are missing out on!
Until then, I will persevere with the sweetness of what I can make for my followers, but the time will come when they will know what "heaven on earth" truly means.
No comments:
Post a Comment