Cookie Nook

Auburn, Indiana, United States
A sweet treat for every occasion! Let us celebrate with you for Birthdays, Holidays, Weddings, Anniversaries, and whenever you feel like having something sweet!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Got a busy Saturday planned. I was invited to be a vendor at the EWGA (Executive Women's Golf Association) Kickoff this weekend.

I have been trying to decide what nummy goodness I will be taking with me and I believe that I have come up with the perfect menu! Cookies, Cupcakes, and Chocolate Suckers!

My Chocolate Suckers are in the shape of golf balls and come in an assortment of colors!

For the cupcakes, I have decided on Chocolate Guiness with an Irish Creme buttercreme frosting (I know this one is a crowd pleaser) and a new flavor that I will be trying for the first time...I know, I know, do I really want to take an untested flavor to an event??? I fully believe the name says it all...Cookie Dough Cupcake with Chocolate Chip buttercreme frosting! It has raw cookie dough in the center!!! Who doesn't love cookie dough??? And for everyone out there concerned about the raw eggs...this recipe doesn't have eggs in it!!! I'm doing a happy dance for this! Be glad I don't have a webcam...lol.

As for the cookies I'm taking a few classic flavors and a couple new flavors, one that is quickly becoming a popular favorite with my customers. I will be taking my Frosted Sugar, Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Butter, for everyone who enjoys classic flavors and I'm also taking a sweet Chocolate Mint with a minty chocolate drizzle and a spicy White Chocolate Chipotle (this is the one that is trying to take the number one spot away from Frosted Sugar). The last two flavors are for the people who like to step outside the box every now and then and be able to say "I've tried that" when conversations turn to extraordinary foods!

I can't wait, this weekend is going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment