Cookie Nook

Auburn, Indiana, United States
A sweet treat for every occasion! Let us celebrate with you for Birthdays, Holidays, Weddings, Anniversaries, and whenever you feel like having something sweet!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I've got an idea I'm thinking of trying. I love the familiar flavors of cookies such as Frosted Sugar (my personal favorite), Chocolate Chip, Peanut Butter, and so on, but I really want to be able to stand apart and offer unique flavors as well.

I have a Chocolate Spice cookie that I offer and it is really tasty! It has some Asian spices in it that mix wonderfully with the chocolate. I think I want to try to make another Chocolate cookie with some different Asian spices, some that are a little more "spicy" to the tastebuds. I have an idea in mind, but if anyone else has an idea, I would love to hear what it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment