Desserts have been a specialty of mine for several years now and when the opportunity arose to open Cookie Nook, I couldn't say no. I serve a variety of cookies and cupcakes that are familiar flavors like Frosted Sugar, Chocolate Chip, and Peanut Butter, to name a few, but I also like to play with flavors and spices and have come up with a few gourmet flavors like a Chocolate cookie with asian spices topped off with a light, fluffy Lemon Buttercream frosting. That particular flavor has become a regular that I offer daily.
My love of baking allows me to create sweet treats that will put a smile on any face and a Mmmm in any belly. Besides the cookies and cupcakes, I love to create Cheesecakes. Any flavor from the classic New York to flavors that include fruits and chocolates and just about anything I can dream up, they are a favorite at any party.
I'm hoping to incorporate Brownies soon at Cookie Nook, but I have to play around with some recipes first before I put just any brownie out for my customers. I have 4 wonderful taste testers that live with me, husband and 3 children, who always let me know that they are doing me a favor by testing these recipes!
No comments:
Post a Comment